Questions we want to answer by the end of the pilot:
- Will this type of decentralized fund become a permanent part of the BoostHbg offerings where we annually put 100 000 SEK into the fund for the community to manage?
- Are creatives in our field willing to engage with a decentralized process and organization, and if so, what process did they follow?
- Does a decentralized process serve the goals and public sector mission that BoostHbg has, such as building a collaborative environment for creatives, supporting emerging talent, and boosting the resilience of the regional creators?
- Did we arrive at a process that can be replicated in other fields of practice within the city government and other public sector organizations?
- Is a DAO a good experimental space to foster Web3 literacy in Skåne?